We are delighted to confirm that our Solihull tuition centre will be reopening on Saturday 20th and Tuesday 23rd March!
Your sessions will resume at the same time and date, with the same tutors, as you have attended online. The Solihull tuition centre is based at the Solihull Methodist Church Hall, Station Approach, B91 1LG.
We will be in touch before we reopen with more information ahead of your first face-to-face session, but before then we wanted to reassure you of the measures we have in place to ensure that our centre is COVID secure.
- All staff wear PPE at all times.
- There is a two metre rule for tutors when delivering their lessons.
- Pupils are in small bubbles of 6.
- Pupils are one metre apart where possible, including when seated in sessions.
- Full ventilation of the premises while pupils and staff are present.
- Tutors follow a thorough cleaning protocol after every session, using anti-viral liquid on all surfaces and equipment with which pupils and staff are in contact.
We ask all of our parents and pupils to help us remain COVID secure by ensuring that:
- If your child or anyone in the household has any of the below symptoms, do not attend the centre:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- If your child is isolating from school they must not attend tuition until their isolation period is over.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules when dropping off and picking up.
- Your child will be asked to use a hand sanitiser at the start and end of their session. If you would prefer your child to use their own, please supply them with it and let us know.
- If your child would like to wear a mask they are welcome to do so.
Our online sessions will continue until we reopen, with the last online sessions being held on Saturday 13th March and Tuesday 16th March.
We are so looking forward to meeting you in person and welcoming you to our tuition centre!
Emily and the Smart 11+ Team