A huge welcome back from everyone here at Smart 11+ Tuition!
We can’t believe it is that time of year again – how time flies. The schools are back open, restrictions are lifting, and we are raring to go. This year at Smart 11+ Tuition there have been some exciting changes.
- We will be rolling out a new curriculum, designed specifically around the core 11+ subjects including: Maths, English, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning. The new curriculum is crafted by a team of experienced professionals. We have outsourced non-verbal reasoning creations from an expert in the field. Furthermore, we have utilised the knowledge and experience of our tutors to create a robust and comprehensive 11+ curriculum for the year ahead.
- There are new Smart 11+ Tuition centres opening in Sutton Coldfield and Kings Norton. These new centres are based in Sutton Coldfield Methodist Church Centre and Kings Norton Boys School. Indeed we are hugely excited to be branching out into these areas and we look forward to seeing all the new pupils this weekend.
- In addition to the new centres, we have new centre managers joining the force! Please welcome Amy and Katie.
- We are now also starting face-to-face Tours again in Solihull from the 25th of September – if you would like to come to one please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, we are creating further Booster Courses for this academic year, including our first ever creative writing course this October!!
I hope you are as excited as we are.
If you have any questions about any of the new changes or have seen this and are interested in joining our Smart 11+ Tuition family please let us know. We have a few seats left across our centres so please get in touch if you are interested. Send an enquiry form by clicking the link below: